When you work with ATG, you are well represented. Many brokers simply list as many airplanes as possible, without even personally seeing the aircraft.
At ATG, we spend the time to thoroughly inspect and evaluate your aircraft. Then we evaluate what your aircraft is worth and where it fits with the current market.
From there we develop a specific marketing strategy, a price point and a real expectation for you.
When you are ready to sell, we will:
- Prepare professional photos
- Scan/summarize aircraft records
- Implement advertising and direct marketing
- Screen prospective buyers
- Evaluate offers
- Review contract points
- Carefully manage pre-buy inspections on your behalf
- Manage closing documents with full transparency
- Remain your advocate for any future assistance or support.