Location: Portland, OR area
Position: Aircraft Research Analyst
Job Type: Part/ Full-Time, hourly wage with experience.
Aircraft Trade Group (ATG), headquartered in McMinnville, OR, is a new aircraft acquisition and brokerage company. Started by an aviation professionals with over 30 years of experience, the goal is to grow a team of talented, enthusiastic and passionate people. The sales company is dedicated to providing a transparent sale/ acquisition process from start to close. With ATG clients can buy and sell aircraft confidently, and with confidentiality
The Aircraft Research Analyst will be responsible for studying market conditions to discover areas for potential growth.
Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
- Telephone/ email/ mailing contacts and sales prospects
- Preparing advertising materials and lists using MS Excel, Office Suite
- Tracking and documenting of various aircraft markets.
- Prepare spec sheets and marketing materials.
- Analyze data and information to find ways to improve sales and future opportunities
- Research market and industry trends and patterns
- Organize and store data for future research projects
- Building and update market summaries
- Procurement of all spec sheets, ask prices, sold prices, and applicable information for all aircraft currently being tracked
- Identifying aircraft that meet the requirements of a client and/or inventory needs.
- Experience with computer, business sales and IT a plus.
- Aviation background strongly preferred
- Able to manipulate large, complex data sets using a variety of software applications (Excel, Microsoft Office Suite), including the use of relational databases
- Strong communication skills.
- Desire for continuous improvement and willingness to embrace role variations that come with company growth
- Organized and self-motivated
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Must possess excellent organizational and computer skills
- Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license
- Must be goal-oriented, have an exceptional attention to detail.
- Must be able to pass a ten-year Background/Criminal/OMV/Drug Screen
ATG offers competitive pay and benefits.