Locations: Portland, OR and Minneapolis/ St. Paul, Minnesota
Position: Rotor Wing Sales Director – Aircraft Trade Group (ATG)
Job Type: Salary plus commission depending on experience.
Aircraft Trade Group (ATG) is a new aircraft acquisition and brokerage company started by aviation professionals with over 30 years of experience. We are growing a team working to accommodate aircraft sales and acquisitions. With ATG clients buy and sell aircraft confidently, and with confidentiality.
The Rotor Wing Sales Director will grow ATG’s presence in the Rotor Wing markets and work with the researcher and Fixed Wing Sales Team.
Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
- Developing and growing regional and nationwide rotor wing markets.
- Negotiate sale and acquisition contracts.
- Work with Jetnet or Amstat products.
- Compile and distribute a weekly report to sales and management teams.
- Identifying aircraft that meet the requirements of client and inventory needs.
- Two years’ experience in aircraft sales.
- Current helicopter pilot a plus.
- Rotor Wing background required.
- Exceptional communication, attention to detail and problem-solving skills are essential
- Desire for continuous improvement and willingness to embrace role variations that come with company growth
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with technical writing skills a must
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Must possess excellent communication, organizational and computer skills
- Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license
- Ability to easily adapt to change and new technology
- Must be goal-oriented, have an exceptional attention to detail, and work well independently and with a team.
- Must be able to pass a Background check and Drug Screen
ATG offers competitive pay and benefits. Fulltime positions will include medical, vision, dental and PTO.